StubHub Reviews - www.stubhub.com

StubHub www.stubhub.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for StubHub www.stubhub.com

StubHub www.stubhub.com

“Do not sell tickets”

Written on: 30/09/2022 by totalscam (1 review written)

I put tickets up for sale. They didn't sell right away. I was going out of country and deactivated my tickets. A week later they said that they sold. They weren't there to sell. Then they charged my credit card $900. Do not list any tickets for sale. I called three times and got disconnected each time. Everyone you get can't understand English. Go to Ticketmaster or another reapable company.

“Do not sell tickets though this company”

Written on: 24/09/2022 by notsonice (1 review written)

I was selling tickets and had sold them minutes before another person try to buy them and they were sold and stub Hub let the second transaction go though and charged me the price I was selling the tickets for. I've been fighting with them about this and they are blaming me. THE WORSE COMPANY EVER!!!!! FYI if you decide to sell tickets put a credit card on your account so you can dispute whatever they feel like they want to charge you for!!

“never there for you”

Written on: 20/09/2021 by soaperdave (1 review written)

The time on my event was changed so I could not attend. I listed the tickets for sale on their website and they did not sell. I waited for a total of 5 hours on hold for a customer service representative to tell me "sorry you can't attend the event and your tickets didn't sell, but there is nothing we can do for you"...so much for "we will be there for you every step of the way" Not my fault the time was changed, and their reply was...not our fault either. You can give the tickets away or just take the loss of $160.00. We don't care. Don't ever use Stub Hub...buyer beware...they are most definitely NOT there for you.

“SH sold My Tickets Twice, the Blamed and Charged Me”

Written on: 28/05/2019 by marklshaffer (1 review written)

I too will not do business with stub hub again. I offered to sell five front row tickets for Lion King on my access page, because I could not attend. I received an Stub Hub email stating that my offer would expire shortly and recommended I lower my price. I accessed my page, lowered the price, and changed delivery to upload the PDF tickets (to speed up deliver). Two tickets sold. Then on one day Stub Hub sold the remaining three tickets twice, once by delivering the PDF copies and once by requesting that I ship them by UPS. After 90 minutes on the phone I learned this: (1) the first service rep could not accurately read the record and could only repeat several pre-scripted lines rudely - each time blaming me for Stub Hub's mistake. I asked that she put me in touch with technical support. She said that this would take at least 2 business days, and Stub Hub was buying tickets for the second buyer and charging me. I instructed her to not do this unit I spoke with technical support. (2) I then spoke with the "supervisor." He said that changing the delivery method was a good idea given the shortened time before the event, but by doing so I created a second offer to sell the same tickets. He inaccurately stated that the "expiration" email told me to delete the original offer. It did stated that I should delete the offer if I had sold the tickets or was using them. He then stated that the system told me that when I changed the price, changing the deliver method created a second offer to sell the same tickets. He said that my access page explained this. It did not. He then admitted that he had never seen this problem before and he could not show me evidence of a warning. He said that it was my duty to discover the second offer even though I had no notice of the problem. He then said that he had performed the technical service analysis (What happened to technical support?). Maybe most importantly, he slipped and said that he had followed the Stub Hub "guidelines" for customer complaints, had no authority to be of further assistance, and Stub Hub had no procedure for offering further help. Lastly, he said that, against my specific instructions to the first person I spoke to, to wait until I could speak with technical support, Stub Hub already had billed my credit card for its cost to find tickets for the buyer.

“selling ticket”

Written on: 23/04/2019 by steves3030 (1 review written)

i uploaded photo of my mobile tickets as requested by the stubhub site, they accepted the tickets, a day before the event they cancelled the ticket and charged me £50 saying my ticket was invalid, they did not even try to contact me to explore other options, when I spoke to them, they said my tickets where not in the right format, when I pointed out they had accepted them, they basically said tough, awful service

“Totally Cheated Me!”

Written on: 12/12/2018 by stubhubcheats (1 review written)

I bought two tickets on StubHub for a concert. When I downloaded the ticket, it said restricted view which was not dislosed. I called and they would not help me to exchange for a not restricted view ticket. I felt absolutely cheated and will never use them again.

“Too Big to Care”

Written on: 26/09/2018 by Stuartst498 (1 review written)

They seemed to have a decent selection of tickets but trying to deal with a huge company like them if you have a problem is really difficult. I tried calling their customer service because I was having problems choosing the right seats, and waited forever to get a hold of someone. Then they had to transfer me which made me wait longer. I just hate dealing with big companie shwere they don't seem to care at all about the little guy just buying a couple of seats to a baseball game.

“VIP tickets with no VIP access”

Written on: 11/09/2018 by Breanna80 (1 review written)

I paid a premium for VIP tickets to the Dierks Bentley concert at the Tampa Mid Florida Ampitheater. When I got the tickets it said that they were show tickets only and we would not have access to any of the VIP areas (club/lounge). At this point they are just really expensive seats that I could have paid half as much for. I contacted them on 9/11/18 and they said they contacted the amphitheater and were told that certain VIP seats do not include the lounge. I contacted the amphitheater and they told me that when brokers buy these tickets in quantity they get them for less by removing the VIP areas and then sell them through third party providers like Stubhub. I have been to this venue and bought VIP tickets several times and always had access. When I said I wanted my money back they told me no. When I raised the issue of their "fan guarantee" they told me the seller had provided me with the tickets and I was therefore out of luck. Their customer service could barely speak English and when I asked for a manager the 2 times I called them, I was told first they were not there and then secondly they were too busy. I asked for a return call from a manager and none came. If they do this to you, chargeback your tickets with credit card company. I will never use them again!

“Guarantee is a joke!!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 20/07/2018 by gseye (1 review written)

In May I bought 2 tickets for Warped Tour in 2 different orders, each around $50. One was delivered through the mail, the other was electronic. I was supposed to get the electronic one 2 days ago, then they changed it to 1 day. I was told yesterday that the seller had until midnight last night. The concert is today. This morning, still no ticket. I chatted with Stub Hub and they guarenteed that I would get a ticket within an hour. They said the seller would have to pay the difference. An hour later, no ticket. Chatted again and they said they cancelled my order and I could go online and buy one. They are now $112. I asked why aren't they charging the seller like they said they would and they said "Thanks for using Stub Hub, have a good day". I have a very disappointed granddaughter. Their guarantee is a joke!!!!!

“Tickets were bought through stubhub and they relisted...”

Written on: 19/12/2017 by christla (1 review written)

Tickets were bought through stubhub and they relisted them to sell. They day before the event I called to make sure they were delivered to new seller. They said, yes everything is done(because I was new to this). I called back the day of event to double check. The lady said, your good seller got tickets. You should get paid 3-5 business days. All my orders showed delivered. Check my account today they took more more out because one of the sellers cancel. I wouldn't neither to business with them again.

“BUYER BEWARE”

Written on: 08/12/2017 by review3845923847 (1 review written)

No cancellations, no exceptions, no matter how soon you ask. Poor customer service. They don't care. Buy somewhere else and protect yourself.

“Stub Hub 100 % guarantee Worthless ”

Written on: 18/09/2017 by 446Watkins (1 review written)

I bought tickets through Stub Hub for a college football game. When I received the tickets, they were for Student Only. I'm not a student and I can't use them. When I called Stub Hub and told them about my problem, they told me there was nothing they could do. If I could rate Stub Hub less then 1 one star I would.

“distaster”

Written on: 14/05/2017

On the 10th of may i tried to book tickets to capital FM summertime ball however the site kept on saying still in Que, so i was in the Que for 2 hours until i gave up. I tried on the 11th then i was waiting in the Que for 1 hour finally it said book your seats and as i clicked on the seats they sold out then i clicked on 4 other seats and it still said sold out even though they told me i was 1st in the Que

“SEATING VIEW”

Written on: 03/02/2017 by Sadie209 (1 review written)

BE CARE IN THE SEATING DEPICTIONS. I BOUGHT TICKETS WITH OBSTRUCTED VIEW BUT THE OBSTRUCTION WAS NOT DEPICTED IN THEIR RENDERING

“keep personal data ”

Written on: 14/01/2017 by O'Hara99 (1 review written)

they only deactivate your account. But, retain your personal data. not satisfied customer.

“Not convenient!!!”

Written on: 29/09/2016 by Jairo150 (1 review written)

I couldn't sign into my account right before a concert. I called customer service. They told me they can help me unlock my account. Mean while im on my way to the concert. They told me they couldn't help me & I would have to reset my password which I tried more than 16 times. I asked to talk to manager was on hold for 45 mins. Total time on phone was 2 hours and 24 mins. I was late to concert. I don't recommend stub hub to anyone buying tickets last minute. Customer services reps are rude!

“HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, DON'T DO IT, RESIST THE URGE!!!!!”

Written on: 21/09/2016 by jlj1209 (1 review written)

Ordered tickets to a concert, good seats, expensive tickets (more than they would have been if you could have purchased from the venue). Tickets never came. I was told they were delivered, regular delivery put in your mail box, no signature, no proof of delivery. Called STub Hub they were not helpful. I was told the seller could not have the tickets reprinted. I was suspicious, why would a venue not reprint tickets? Perhaps they were not obtained in a way that the venue wants to support. So no tickets, no concert, no money and they did not care! Do not buy from them, if you decide to, ask for certified mail and only buy from a seller who can get tickets reprinted. Terribly upsetting situation. I have been sick about it.

Andiamo's Response to jlj1209's Review

Written on: 29/09/2016

If your tickets were for "general admission", no venue will reprint them. On the other hand, if they were for a specific seat in a specific block they should be easily reprinted.

Andiamo's Response to jlj1209's Review

Written on: 29/09/2016

Read 2 Comments

“Ruined my birthday”

Written on: 16/09/2016 by Jo11 (1 review written)

I survived stage four cancer so my son bought me tickets to a football game. We drove for 1 1/2 hours just to be turned away because the tickets were apparently reported missing by the owners and cancelled. My husband offered to buy new tickets but I was so humiliated I chose to go home. I will never use your service. You runied my birthday.

“Ruined my birthday”

Written on: 16/09/2016 by Jo11 (1 review written)

“you suck”

Written on: 13/07/2016 by pie1234 (1 review written)

I was not happy with my experience because it took too long, kicked me off and deactivated my Fancode(worth $250)i won in a contest for no reason at all. I didnt even get to use it and now i cant so thanks alot you terrible piece of garbage (: I will never use your site and I will make sure no one i know will use it either. Bye (((((:

Asked by gribbs22 on 26th June 2014 Report this content
I'm looking for Met tickets for tonight's game. Do they get cheaper when the game time gets closer?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Answers (2)
Report this content DisneyDana Written on: 26/06/2014
Generally speaking, yes. But if I recall, Stubhub closes for ticket purchase 2 hours before a game. I find my best prices 1 to 2 days before a game. I've had really good success during that time frame. The tickets are set to come down in price a certain amount over a certain period of time. The tickets don't get drastically reduced right before a game. Have a great time. P.S. sometimes for a really big game, Stubhub prices are higher than going through the ball club.
Report this content Bewsdad Written on: 26/06/2014
Depending on the event, they may come down a bit, but normally they hold fairly steady. I've even seen prices go up closer to game time. It also depends on where the seats are located and if the less desirable seats sell out, you can expect to pay more. 1-2 days prior is usually the best bet. Have fun!